We can't always control what happens to us, but we can control how we want to feel.
Reset Your Goals - Life happens, and plans change. If you think your goals might need a reset, start here:
1. Refresh: Re-read the goals you set back in 2019, and determine which ones you're still able to pursue.
2. Adjust: Update the goals you are pursuing to reflect your current reality and circumstances.
3. Evaluate: Look at your current situation to determine what actions are working and which ones are not.
4. Plan: Write down small steps to take you toward your goals. Include key players and any schedule changes you might need to make.
5. Act: Carry out your plan, change your habits and march toward your new goals one step at a time.