We can't always control what happens to us, but we can control how we want to feel.
Reset Your Goals - Life happens, and plans change. If you think your goals might need a reset, start here:
1. Refresh: Re-read the goals you set back in 2019, and determine which ones you're still able to pursue.
2. Adjust: Update the goals you are pursuing to reflect your current reality and circumstances.
3. Evaluate: Look at your current situation to determine what actions are working and which ones are not.
4. Plan: Write down small steps to take you toward your goals. Include key players and any schedule changes you might need to make.
5. Act: Carry out your plan, change your habits and march toward your new goals one step at a time.
Refocus Your Routine - Small shifts to help you make the most out of your day-to-day.
1. Time to Move: Walking, jogging, dancing - anything to get you on your feet to shake (or sweat) off the negativity.
2. Intentional Media: Adding a positive podcast or book into your media routine can help keep you on a productive track.
3. Your Health First: Prioritizing personal health will help you feel physically and mentally stronger.
4. Accountability is Key: If you have a friend who wants to also kick some old habits or restart their routine, connect with them and take the reset together.